Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Job

I have decided to quit. I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of them not being able to mail out a product properly, and getting mad at me for trying my hardest at it. Also tired of all the negativity. Its Ridonkulous!! Also, I'm tired of being treated like the customers, since their customer skills are TERRIBLE, that means we are getting treated just as bad. "checks got mailed late", "ooops made it to the mailbox and the doors were locked, consider them mailed today" PUH-LEASE!!! I am not 2 years old, I don't trust you, and I QUIT!! So there...let's see how I do saying I QUIT over the phone... I should practice it...do I call right when she gets in?? ugh...I have to get in early...or let her call all day and just ignore them...they don't care enough about me. Can they make the sales??? haha! good luck losers!
Sorry forgive me...I am sick and tired of them...I have never worked at such an awful place...
I know honestly, I won't really be truly happy until I am doing something with writing...so I need to get my butt in gear and get that done, plus start saving for school...get my degree so i can edit...but I am not going to work somewhere that treats me like crap that is for sure. DO not Disrespect me!
Anyways, its late...i'm sure I'll write tomorrow...I am now jobless again....

No comments:

Post a Comment