Friday, November 19, 2010

Its friday??

So being out of work right now, the days seem to fly by. It is Friday today...very weird! I'm use to working till 6 so it's nice to be home hanging out...mini-vacation...hopefully.
My energy level is wanting me to stay busy, so that's a good thing, although my busy times are on this computer. I can't get away from it. I am actually about to set this aside and do some Yoga. I'm going to try that for my daily routine and see what it does to my body. Stressing has seemed to help me lose weight, but I need to tone myself up...so I will keep you informed on any and all changes I see from Yoga.
I also plan on writing some on my book today...my daily goal needs to be set...so I will go with 2000 words per day...but today I hope to accomplish more...I need to finish it!
Anyways the dogs want out, and I need to get away from this darn contraption and accomplish something around the house! :-D Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment