Sunday, November 21, 2010

um...

ok...i didn't write like I wanted to, which stinks! I need to get back into a routine on that. This weekend was nice...not the way I planned it, but not bad. I enjoyed time with the family and the walk we all shared. I love the outpouring of concern and love from everyone, and the stand by me attitude my fiance is keeping with. I have a lot to deal with this week...apparently a money order got lost in the mail, I have questions for unemployment, need to get a new SS card, and am going to orientation for Old Navy. I am doing seasonal temp help for them...not use to retail, am hoping it'll be just picking up items from the floor and from the dressing room...but we will see. I had to get all the info from my parents. all insurance info since they are going on a cruise next week...I didn't like that and i will miss them...but I hope they have fun. My mom was feeling sick today, and I bet its from stress from the trip...I hope she takes it easy...she said she is going to the Dr. tomorrow so that is so good. The dogs were great and Grandma and Grandpa's house. I can't find my debit card, which is annoying, B said it was in the electric payment paper, but it was not found...geeze...I can't wait to close that acct out anyway! get rid of them completely, and B and I talked about doing a joint acct which is a big step but a step in the right direction since we are getting married in like 10mos! hehe! geeze I still have to keep remembering to plan that...on Tuesday i made plans to go dress shopping with my new Sister-in-law, that will be interesting but very fun! Wish me luck on all of it this week! And I hope your week is not starting out stressful like mine is...nighty-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment