Thursday, November 18, 2010

Take you back...

I'll take everyone back to the beginning of this week...to get the things started...I was laid off from a job I have been working at for a total of 6 years. So this week did not start well, as I am on my search for a new job of course. Bad time to be let go...Christmas around the corner, and the economy in bad shape...but I will not stop fighting. Oh and if you don't like all the ... too bad ...its what I do. Haha! :-D Welcome to my blog!
I tend to enjoy writing, so my blogs will probably many and long. Sorry again. I like writing poetry and am currently on Chapter 11 of my first YA Novel. Which I hoped to have published in 2011! I am also currently in the beginning stages of planning a wedding, which is set for October of 2011...so there's a lot going on! I was told that I should start a blog, Sarah, and I personally already feel like I may enjoy it! So again welcome to my blog and welcome to my world!

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for the shout out! lol... i dont think you write too much. but because of how much you do write i thought you'd like a blog. and under each post there is a link where you can post that posting to your facebook :) happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete